It is true that the color gray, it is not much commonly associated when we talk about jewellery. It turns out to be an uncommon color and not so trendy! In the world of gemstones, we will let you know that which grey gemstones you can use in the jewellery making process. Once you will start liking this trend, you will see that grey gemstones look quite and extremely intriguing, they carry that subdued beauty in them. And regarding the data and updated pictures on Damascus steel rings, keep in touch with us.
The neutral color gray, it can well go and move on with the rest of the colors. If black and white colors are present in your ring, then the best combination will be made if you will use gray as well. This color will add balance and also sophistication. Sooner, we will pen down a separate post on mokume gane rings,
Grey Diamonds Trend
- Have you heard about the trend of grey diamonds? We know that the usage of gray diamond in rings is not much and extremely known. These diamonds get grey colour on them because of the inclusion and induction of hydrogen during the process of composition. In this diamond type, you can have the variation of colors, like you can have a faint grey diamond or fancy dark grey diamond.
- The diamond industry has given certain nicknames to these shades and they are charcoal grey and pigeon, silver so that these colours can be identified easily. The beauty and captivating part of this gray diamond is that it is not colourless and radical like we have traditional diamonds and black diamonds.
- It carries the correct touch and amount of mystery in it. They are relatively and comparatively affordable. They are exceptionally durable and a perfect choice if you want to wear some non-conventional jewelry piece.
Grey Moonstone Popularity
- It is one of the famous and highly popular gray gemstones. This gemstone is present in a translucent version and it ranges and expands in a large number of colour combinations. You can have this gemstone from colorless option to dark gray color option.
- Note down that this moonstone does not show much durability and this is a suitable gemstone if you want to use it on the pendants. Or for your earrings and bracelets, this is an appropriate gemstone.
- As this stone is relatively soft in its texture, that is why it is not recommended to use this gemstone for your rings. Upon taking a reasonable care of this stone, you can have it with you for years and years. Wearing a raw and unpolished gray moonstone jewelry piece, you will see that eye-catching appealing factor and rustic simplicity will come on your jewelry piece. This stone further shows its beauty when it is going to set and crafted into a final jewelry piece.
More facts on gray gemstones are coming up, so expand your info on this area and keep connected with us.